Gmail is a fantastic email tool; and many modern offices rely on it for everyday productivity.
On top of being an excellent email service, Gmail is highly adaptable with plug-ins that will allow you to take your organization, sales team, and overall management of your business to the next level.
Here are 4 great go-to apps that your Gmail account needs to help manage your day-to-day routine.
To better manage the chaos of your inbox, Boomerang allows you to schedule email responses, take messages out of your inbox until you actually need them, and remind you that a response is still pending when you don’t hear back from an important email.
Boomerang can help you:
- Make sure you follow up with a sales lead
- Communicate with people in different time zones
- Clear out travel confirmation emails, returning them on the day of your trip
Stay in sync with the rest of your sales team. Streak lets users share contacts and track deals right from their inbox. The app is completely free, has a native iOS app for updates on the go, and is completely compatible with Gmail (able to use across personal, business, and other accounts simultaneously).
Currently in beta, Streak will be releasing a premium version in the future that will include more features.
Streak can help you:
- Group emails from the same customer into one view
- Utilize spreadsheet view beside your Gmail inbox to edit deals and create reports
- Share selective parts of your inbox to share with your sales team or across the company
- Track emails to see who is reading them
Offering a completely paperless approach to document signing, tracking, and management, is an amazing tool for anyone who manages contracts via email. What’s more, it will keep you updated on the signer’s activity, and an audit feature logs it all. This is a must for any business that shares signed documents or contracts of any kind – plus, your documents are securely stored and easily accessible from the cloud.
- Secure and trustworthy – electronic signatures are legally binding
- Documents move seamlessly from party to party to sign, and can be shared with internal departments
- Sign documents right from Gmail. Also syncs with Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive and Evernote
- Commonly used documents can be saved and reused
- Free and unlimited use
- Sign and send documents from your mobile device, the HelloSign web interface, or directly from your Gmail
Rapportive takes your inbox contact details to another level. It allows you to immediately see what their contacts like, where they’re based, what they do, and more, right from your inbox. The plug-in is relationship management built into your email – and completely free. Rapportive allows sales teams to really hone in and built rapport (*wink*) with their buyers, potential customers, and related business contacts.
Rapportive can help you:
- Establish insight into their likes, interests, etc.
- See what your contact looks like by pulling in a picture of their face from the web
- Grow your network by connecting on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook
- Leave additional notes connected with contacts
If you liked these tools, check out Gmail Labs for additional tools that could fit your company’s needs.