Happy New Year!
With 2014 in the rear view, I wanted to bring you up-to-speed on the latest news and updates we’ve made to the Financeit platform.
We want to make 2015 all about you and your business. Our team will be hosting regularly scheduled webinars and refresher programs to keep your staff up to date on the Financeit platform; we’ve expanded our hours of operation to better serve you and approve more of your customer’s applications; and we’ve compiled a Quick Start Guide to have on hand for helping you get a loan funded.
In the last year, we were lucky enough to see significant growth, which helped us to re-examine ways that we can become a better, more efficient service provider that caters to the specific needs of your company. To give you a sense of some of these improvements, we have upgraded our core phone infrastructure, upgraded the power of our data centre, and increased the size and skill set of our core operations team.
We are committed to building the best consumer loan service in the industry. Here are some of the ways we are striving to be a better service provider for your business:
- We launched a new and improved lending program based on the feedback of our merchant community on what it would take to make our program better.
- We launched a new loan application experience to make our system easier to use and more flexible.
- We announced longer hours of operation (9am to 9pm Monday through Friday, 10am to 6pm Saturday), as well as an expanded team to help us process your loan documents more efficiently.
- We also initiated a one business day turnaround commitment on any documentation you need processed.
- As a result, we are now able to accept more customers without requiring any proof of income or employment verification (Quickfund), we offer larger loan amounts, and we have longer amortization periods.
Financeit also went live in the United States in 2014, allowing us to expand our Partner network in an entirely new market.
On behalf of the entire team here at Financeit, thank you for being our partner and joining us as we continue to improve our service and continue growing your business. If you have any questions or feedback we would love to hear from you. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-536-3025.
Let’s make 2015 a milestone year.
We look forward to working diligently with you and your company,
Michael Garrity, CEO and Co-Founder, Financeit