Are you the right fit?
The Operations Intern will be part of the Operations department and will have the opportunity to work closely with various teams, including Customer Service, Underwriting, Collections and Operations Administration. This role will tackle numerous projects.
- Produce and update project status reports and maintain related documentation
- Maintain daily reports and productivity metrics
- Support Operations team on various team and individual projects
- Assist the operations team with daily functions
- Create ways to increase operational process and role efficiency
- Group presentation for exec team re: initiatives to improve our business (from an operational perspective)
- Location: Downtown Toronto
- Term: May 7 - Aug 31
- Hours: Monday - Friday (9-5pm)
- Wage: $14/hour
- Enrolled as a current student in a 4 year undergraduate degree program
- Experience with project management
- Strong sense of urgency
- Good attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent presentation building skills
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- You'll gain meaningful experience while working in an environment with great culture and great people!
*Financeit is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Please apply here. We thank all applicants for their interest but will only contact candidates selected to advance in the hiring process.