Are you the right Fit?
We’re looking to hire a seasoned Manager of Collections to own the Collections roadmap. This entails: design and implement collection strategies, lead the growing team of Collections Specialists, manage Agencies and 3rd party vendors, oversee legal and repossession processes. You will be responsible for managing the entire collections process and to come up with new and inventive ways of managing delinquency. The Collections team is dedicated to helping our customers get back on track with payments, and ensuring the growth of our business!
- Provide leadership for the collections team
- Own the Collections roadmap (strategy development and implementation)
- Platform design and effectiveness
- Dialer implementation and reporting
- Business analysis and strong in reporting and data analytics
- Oversee the Agency and 3rd party collections process including repossessions
- Keep compliance controls and regulations top of mind
- Manage all aspects of collections from early to late stage
- Responsible for Canadian collections agency strategy
- Establish effective and collection policies and procedures
- Prepare monthly reporting on recovery rates and KPIs
- Develop and execute legal strategy
- Train and develop the Collections team to drive continuous improvement
- 10+ years collections management experience
- Experience designing Collections strategies and implementation
- Experience designing collections platforms and 3rd party integrations
- Business case analysis
- 5+ years in consumer lending
- Bilingual (English/French) preferred but not required
- Expert in the full cycle of delinquency management
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Experience managing collections agencies
- Experience with late stage collections (repossessions and legal)
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary based on experience
- Performance based bonus plan
- Group Benefits Plan
- Fitness program
*Financeit is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Please apply here. We thank all applicants for their interest but will only contact candidates selected to advance in the hiring process.