The Analyst, Reporting & Analytics under the direction of the Senior Manager, Modelling & Analytics Risk Management, will primarily be responsible for reporting and providing value added business/data insights and intelligence for the business.
The incumbent will be responsible for supporting the delivery of both ongoing reporting and new initiatives, reports, enhancements and/or projects, which includes design, development and implementation.
- Prepare, analyze and distribute various monthly and quarterly reports
- Produce specialized reporting packages, dashboards, scorecards, data extracts, ad-hoc analysis
- Deliver insights and commentary that can inform business decisions
- Validate the quality and integrity of data and reporting processes used in generating the reports
- Continue to improve reporting processes with respect to efficiency, accuracy and timeliness
- Work with business leads to understand business objectives and needs for insights and document requirements to design, develop, and implement appropriate reporting to deliver the required insights
- Support changes to reports and dashboards to allow the business to track additional metrics as required
- Maintain documentation for reporting processes
- University or College degree in a relevant discipline
- 3-5 years of relevant experience successfully working in an analytical or reporting role using advanced tools such as R, Python, SQL, for the purpose of data mining, reporting, and generating business insights
- Experience with business intelligence tools such as Looker, Tableau, Qlik, etc
- Expertise with data manipulation, reporting techniques, and report automation
- Strong analytical problem solving skills with ability to critically evaluate business problems and find optimal solutions
- Highly organized and able to prioritize and handle a variety of tasks and responsibilities simultaneously and efficiently
- Energetic and enthusiastic team player, capable of working both independently and in a team environment with high attention to detail for accuracy, and initiative to follow up on items and get things done
- Experience conducting reporting and analysis in consumer credit risk or collections at a financial institution an asset
- Advanced skills in using PowerPoint to create management presentations
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary based on experience
- Sales incentives
- Group Benefits Plan
- Fitness program
*Financeit is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Please apply here. We thank all applicants for their interest but will only contact candidates selected to advance in the hiring process.