Are you the right fit?
We are looking for a self-motivated and energetic Credit Analyst to join our Lending Department. This role will support various teams within the operations division: funding, underwriting, collections and service. You will be responsible for reviewing all loans for final funding approval. The Credit Analyst will also be responsible for the review and audit of loans, ensuring that they are underwritten according to policies and guidelines. In addition, this role will contribute to deriving and improving operational efficiencies. You will have a proven track record of working independently in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Review and understand credit quality to determine if they meet Financeit’s policies and guidelines
- Provide final approval for funding, and/or assign loan for further assessment
- Escalate any immediate concerns or trends to the risk team.
Review & Audit
- Support the loan auditing process by gathering and evaluating a set of funded loans on a periodic basis
- Ensure that loans are underwritten according to policies and guidelines
- Prepare monthly reports on audit findings and present results to stakeholders by the given deadlines
- Identify operational trends and suggest process improvements where applicable
- Work with the sales and operations teams to review and loan level requests in a timely manner
- Brainstorm and create various new insightful research projects using available data and share with key stakeholders
- Be the liaison between the Operation and Risk team
- Understand our UAT environment for any product changes
- 2 years of related banking/finance or related industry credit experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
- Strong credit evaluation and analytical skills, including familiarity with consumer credit bureau reports and analysis measures such as credit scores, etc
- In-depth knowledge of Credit Evaluation
- Strong planning, organizing and time management skills
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task and adjust priorities on-the-fly
- Efficient and end-to-end problem solver
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Salary based on experience
- Performance based bonus plan
- Group Benefits Plan
- Health and Wellness Program
*Financeit is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Please apply here. We thank all applicants for their interest but will only contact candidates selected to advance in the hiring process.