Are you the right fit?
We are looking for a dynamic and eager-to-learn the ropes individuals who will be responsible for providing operational support for the team/company while working closely with the Sales & Marketing, Underwriting, Risk, Collections and Customer Service team.
- Receive and validate supporting documentation from borrowers and investigate any outstanding items
- Ensure all documentation is complete, correct, compliant and authentic to ensure prompt and quick funding
- Adhere to established service level agreements (SLAs) and develop plan/s for communication to partners and clients and advise/consult with supervisor as appropriate
- Execute detailed document review ensuring all assigned documents are accurate, complete, properly executed, and registered as required
- Ensure critical loan application data is entered correctly in the system
- Participate in document review, operational improvements and loan review programs; Support Risk and Credit Analysts as required
- Provide prompt, efficient, detailed customer-oriented service to all Partners and Borrowers
- Manage inbound and outbound phone calls, emails and other forms of communication with our Partners and Borrowers
- Work closely with Customer Service, Underwriting, Risk, Sales and Marketing teams in ensuring excellent customer service levels
- Must be available to work 7 days a week, rottating shifts between the hours of 8 AM to 10 PM
- Must be available to work on weekends and evenings
- Proficiency in MS Office/Google suite, and other tools plus good keyboarding skills,
- Strong problem solving, investigative and listening skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong ethics and moral values
- A go-get it attitude
- Ability to get along with people
Nice to have:
- Taking Initiative and completing ability
- Cheerful attitude, curiosity and questioning ability
- Love people, technology and finance
- Salary based on experience
- Performance based bonus plan
- Group Benefits Plan
- Fitness programs
- Great team support, mentoring and a chance to share workspace with the executives including the CEO
*Financeit is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Please apply here. We thank all applicants for their interest but will only contact candidates selected to advance in the hiring process.