Are you the right fit?
The Pricing Analyst, under the direction of the Director, Market Success, will play a key role in developing and implementing new pricing strategies, as well as support sales negotiations with price analytics. This individual will primarily be responsible for projecting and evaluating the impact of pricing changes, developing pricing dashboards that cover KPIs, and developing ad hoc reports to support decision-making.
We are looking for a driven, and analytically minded individual who will help drive revenue optimization for the organization. The ideal candidate has experience in pricing analysis, preferably within the financial industry.
- Identify, scope and execute improvements to current pricing strategies.
- Report on key metrics, analyze trends, and identify pricing opportunities to optimize revenue.
- Find and gather relevant data in order to form analysis on market trends and competitor pricing.
- Provide consultative and analytic support to the Marketing and the Sales team.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing and Sales team to develop training materials for new pricing initiatives.
- Evaluate outcomes of various pricing scenarios and project impact on revenue.
- Communicate insights and recommendations to all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with an ability to think critically, evaluate business problems, and provide solutions/recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience with Salesforce is an asset.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in an analytical role.
- Results oriented, with strong attention to detail.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with SQL Server, VBA or BI visualization skills preferred.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary based on experience
- Performance based bonus plan
- Group benefits plan
- Fitness reimbursement program
*Financeit is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Please apply here. We thank all applicants for their interest but will only contact candidates selected to advance in the hiring process.