We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to spearhead our new US product. As a member of the technology team, you will help define and drive significant product decisions and strategies while collaborating with the team. You will be a major contributor as we build the next iteration of our market leading lending platform. Hop on our rocket ship and work with a great team seeing tremendous success!
Do you love, live and breathe product? Nothing is more satisfying than coming up with a creative idea, validating market fit, managing constraints and edge cases and then driving it through to deployment. You’re a highly driven, analytical team player with a positive attitude and the experience to lead product development teams through all stages of the product lifecycle. You are also comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced and high-pressure startup environment, and hold yourself accountable for results.
This position will report directly to the VP, Product Management and work closely with everyone on the Financeit team. Financeit is small enough for you to make an impact within the company, and big enough to make an impact in market. We work in an open office environment and have a lot of fun.
- Gain a deep understanding of the customer need, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer satisfaction and drive growth
- Identify areas that need improving or updating, and then finding solutions based on intensive research and deep analysis.
- Research for product solutions including analysis of internal analytics data, consumer and competitive analysis, summarizing, and presenting insights
- Liaise with Merchant Partners, Lenders, and internal stakeholders for optimum design, user research and communications
- Procure best of breed 3rd party vendors that can be integrated with, to further advance the Financeit product offering. Become the primary contact relationship through the integration period and beyond.
- Produce detailed business and functional requirements documentation including complex scenario mapping based on a combination of qualitative research with quantitative data
- Track and fully documents universally understood changes for functional specifications; to aid development teams and for use in training.
- Define acceptance criteria and critical metrics that define success of a product solution, and continue to monitor throughout the product's lifecycle
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Lead product development teams, consisting of UX Designers, Content Writers, Developers and Quality Assurance groups in an agile product development cycle to facilitate timely iterative delivery.
- Work closely with legal and compliance teams to deliver product in a regulated industry
- Drive product launches including working with PR / marketing team, executives, and other relevant stakeholder. Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Product Management role
- Minimum of 5 years leading dev teams in an Agile environment
- Direct experience building out complex web/SaaS platforms
- Direct experience in the banking / lending/ FinTech industry
- Direct experience procuring, negotiating, contracting and integrating with with 3rd party vendors / partners
- Direct experience leading projects that involved the integration of multiple platforms via API communications.
- A knack for understanding customer needs and translating them into amazing products
- Analytical and meticulous - can easily find the edge cases when developing business requirements
- Exceptional written and in-person presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines under pressure
- Ability to engage customers and ask them the right questions
- Attention to detail and the tenacity to make sure quality standards are high
- Ability to work with other disciplines to help make barriers disappear
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary based on experience
- Performance based bonus plan
- Group benefits plan
- Fitness reimbursement program
*Financeit is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Please apply here. We thank all applicants for their interest but will only contact candidates selected to advance in the hiring process.