Are you the right fit?
Our Development team is searching for experienced full stack Software Developers to join the Financeit team and to help our company in pursuit of our vision and goals! If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing fintech company where your development work will make a difference, you’ve found the right place.
Often the toolset will grow depending on the nature of the business requirements and the problem being solved. Particular responsibilities for a Developer will include:
- Working closely with other Developers, Product Managers, Designers, Testers and Business Stakeholders to understand and gather requirements
- Reading and maintaining the existing code base
- Designing and writing clean and testable code
- Experience in Ruby on Rails, Ember.js, iOS, Android and other cutting-edge technologies
- Proud of writing clean, testable, and maintainable code
- Curiosity and excitement about technology and continuous learning and development
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines under pressure
- Not afraid to think
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package including a performance based bonus plan
- Group benefits plan
- Fitness reimbursement program
- Flexible working hours
*Financeit is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Please apply here. We thank all applicants for their interest but will only contact candidates selected to advance in the hiring process.